The EMP delivers a professional education that combines academic excellence and real-world experience and aims at broadening our understanding of development and the role that microfinance can play in fighting poverty.
Topics covered by the European Microfinance Programme :
- General management and governance of microfinance institutions;
- Development issues and their link to microfinance;
- Tools for financial analysis;
- Contracting and microfinance products;
- Macroeconomics and regulation of microfinance;
- Organizations and markets structures;
- Rural and urban microfinance issues.
Accessibility through two different Master programmes :